First post, first venting - about my 'friend' Rachel. (Name changed, and I'll talk about her a lot, so here's your first impression of her)
Rachel is a shallow person, and I don’t know why I hang out with her, or even talk to her. Well, maybe I do know. She used to be this wonderful and sweet person, but lately that’s all disappeared, and I guess I’m hanging on, hoping it’ll come back. All the while I know it won’t, because she likes herself more now. She likes the power she has when she bullies innocent little kids, or how she makes people feel bad about themselves by whispering just a little bit too loud. I hate it. It disgusts me, and I felt like I needed to get that out.
Now I feel a lot better, and I can move on.
My posts will get better, and I will have more to say. For now, I just wanted to test out the website, my blog etc.
Quote of the Day: “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
I guess that's what my blog is to me-my mask, my truth.
So, See you later alligators! (All together now-"In a while Crocodile!")
Haha-never gets old =D
O

No comments:
Post a Comment