Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm bringin' sexy back

Okay, so who doesn't love that song?
If you're saying "me," then you're officially nuts!
It might be from forever ago, but I still listen to it at all my parties! So, I'm making a party play list, cause I have a huge end-of-the-year party coming up, and I'm in charge of everything...since I'm throwing the party. Anyways, so I was listening to my iPod last night, and when I woke up, it was still going. Unfortunetly, so was the alarm clock. So, I turned the blaring thing off, and the song on the iPod changed. It was Sexy Back! Now, I'm obssesed with the song again! I think Justin Timberlake is just...amazing! He needs to do more of his music instead of doing stuff with Madonna. Not that I think 4 minutes is bad or anything, its just that Sexy Back is so much better! Yeah?

Quote of the day: I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.

So, See you later alligators! (All together now-"In a while Crocodile!")

P.S. If anyone knows how to upload music video's on to the blog-help please?

No comments: