Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I can't believe it!

Guess what?! I actually have time to sit down and write! My 'friend,' Rachel over today for a while, and not only did I get my homework done, I also got my nails done, and my room cleaned. So, now, I have nothing to do...well nothing I have to do anyways. Today was...interesting. Someone told off Rachel for her ridiculous behavior, and I feel really bad! She needs to get a reality check, but even she doesn't deserve public humiliation! What makes me feel worse is the question I keep asking myself. 'If everyone thinks she's such a...wannabe...then do they think I am too? Just because I hang out with her sometimes?' I guess the fact that I'm thinking that instead of 'Oh gawd-I can't believe that happened to my friend!' is making me feel really guilty. Oh, and while she was over, I organized my CD's too! Aren't you so proud of me? Haha!

Quote of the Day: Laugh as long as you breathe, and love as long as you live.

So, See you later alligators! (All together now-"In a while Crocodile!)

No comments: