Wow...it's been a really long time since I've posted. Of course, that has to do with the fact that this is the first time since I last posted that I have time to breathe. I know I sounded completely insane in the last post, and I'm over that. I handled the situation, I hope, in a mature fashion.
Okay, so who watched Camp Rock on Disney? I did. I loved this song so much-
Song lyrics | 2 Stars lyrics
I hope you guys like it too!
Anyways, SUMMER ROCKS!
Quote of the Day:
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
So, See you later alligators! (All together now-"In a while Crocodile!")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment