Okay, I officially declare that I hate being a girl! I hate, hate, hate it! I hate the drama, the emotions, the fights and everything else! Want to hear a story? No? Well I'll tell you anyways. I was sitting in a media class today, with Rachel and Jada, and we were finishing up our last project. Our teacher announced our next project was in pairs. Now, last time we were supposed to work in pairs, we just asked him to let us work in a group of three, and he said okay. So, I hoped thats what we would do this time to. I guess I had some sort of a feeling that it wasn't the case this time, because I found myself asking about the groups over and over again. I tried to ignore the side glances between the two. Then, a minute before the sign up was over, I went to blow my nose. When I came back, they were looking at me, then at each other. When neither of them said anything, I got worried. Then, Jada spoke up. "I don't know about you, but I just want to work with Rachel right now. Sorry." She said. Her look was clear and unapologetic. That really, really hurt me. It got me thinking, what kind of 'friends' do I have. The answer to that-none-I have no friends. I have shallow acquaintances that will drop me like a hot potato whenever they want.
Now, I have to go to school tomorrow, not knowing what to do. I have not an idea when or if I'll ever feel calm enough to talk to them again.
Sadly, I have a math test tomorrow, and I just know my grade is going to suffer because I can't pay attention to the freakin' math! (I hate people who swear, but that's just what I feel like doing right now!)
If anyone is reading this, now would be a good time to say a few nice words. =(
Quote of the Day: “A friend is very different from an acquaintance. The former is tried and true; the latter only a casual shadow in one's life.”
So, See you later alligators! (All together now-"In a while Crocodile!")
P.S. I'm still not happy, but I promised myself I wouldn't cry while writing. Any advice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment